13.11.07

need artists for a collabortive art project

I already have 2 immigrants for be part of the group that i`m going to work in this project.
This last weeks I did some experiences with Lana, sul african girl, who lives in london for 8 years.
I`m going to post some of the video experiences latter, when we finish the edition.
This first experience is really good, because now i can see more clearly what is my function in this project and how the collaboration will happen.
I think, with each immigrant, the collaboration will work differently.
I put an ad at 'gumtree' and 'talent circle' looking for immigrants artists who want to collaborate in the project. And i`m receiving great responses.
This add will be good to find people who really want to be part of the project. With this perspective, i think the work will appear more softly and informal and i`ll catch better their identities.
the link for the add:
http://www.gumtree.com/london/82/15837382.html

No comments: